The company was started just after the second world war in 1946 by Raymond Ingram with the help of his father , Walter Ingram . They began in Vesey Street , Birmingham , B5 , behind what was once Birmingham nurses home . They used to make and sell novelties such as trinkets , small hammers , candles & fishing beads .
After he had finished his national service Raymond's youngest son , Graham Ingram joined the company in 1952 . In 1956 needing more room they moved to Carver Street , B1 . This allowed the business to grow and they began supplying engineering parts proper such as turned parts and washers .
In 1962 the business needed further space so moved to Vittoria street , Hockley , B1 (pictured right) where they really began to do a lot of work for a company called 'James Walker & Co Ltd ' this was a relationship that went on for many years as Walkers were huge all over the country and at one time boasted a branch in every city . No mean feat for the Sixty's . In January 1980 Raymond's eldest son , Victor Ingram joined the company and also in August the same year , straight from school , so did Graham's son Geoffrey . The final move was made in 1988 to where we are now in Aston , a modern industrial estate . Still supplying quality machined parts to industry .